The first beer that we developed in this beer line, brewed with spicy Belgian hops of top fermentation, with secondary fermentation in the bottle.
Style - Golden speciality beer
Alcohol percentage - 7,5% vol
Colour & clarity - Clear, golden beer with a nice white head
Scent - Spicy with a complex aroma of Belgian hops
Taste - Spicy flavour with a pleasantly long finish and a nice bitter note
Good to know
Cooling and storing tips
- Always place bottles cool and upright, otherwise the yeast at the bottom can mix into the beer.
- Optimal temperature is +/- 7 °C
- Always use a degreased, rinsed and dry custom glass
- Take your time and pour the beer into the glass at a 45° angle
- Don't let it foam over
- Prefer not to use yeast? Leave about 1 cm of beer (with yeast residue) in the bottle