De Koperen Markies
A golden blond beer brewed on the basis of 7 different types of grain & malt and 3 hop varieties.
Style - Golden speciality beer
Alcohol percentage - 8% vol
Colour & clarity - Clear, golden beer with a nice white head
Scent - Rich complex aroma of hops and spices
Taste - Clear hop note, spicy & complex, full flavour with a slightly bitter finish
Good to know
Cooling and storing tips
- Always place bottles cool and upright, otherwise the yeast at the bottom can mix into the beer.
- Optimal temperature is +/- 7 °C
- Always use a degreased, rinsed and dry custom glass
- Take your time and pour the beer into the glass at a 45° angle
- Don't let it foam over
- Prefer not to use yeast? Leave about 1 cm of beer (with yeast residue) in the bottle