De Koperen Markies
BRUT is an aperitif beer based on a specially selected champagne yeast. It is a deliciously fresh and fruity aperitif beer that is ideal for all festive occasions.
The taste pallet of this BRUT beer also perfectly accompanies a gastronomic meal.
This fine and tasty BRUT beer will please both male and female guests. BRUT has an alcohol percentage of 8%.
Style - Aperitif beer
Alcohol percentage - 8% vol
Colour & clarity - Clear, golden beer with a nice white head
Scent - Very fruity, apple, banana and a hint of caramel
Taste - Sweet attack, nicely followed by a little acidity and a balanced bitterness, full-bodied with a fairly long finish
Good to know
Cooling and storing tips
- Always place bottles cool and upright, otherwise the yeast at the bottom can mix into the beer.
- Optimal temperature is +/- 7 °C
- Always use a degreased, rinsed and dry custom glass
- Take your time and pour the beer into the glass at a 45° angle
- Don't let it foam over
- Prefer not to use yeast? Leave about 1 cm of beer (with yeast residue) in the bottle