De Koperen Markies
To give this non-bitter low-alcohol beer a full-bodied character, a complex composition of different malts was used.
Different hop varieties were used to flavour this beer without adding too much bitterness.
Style - Golden speciality beer
Alcohol percentage - 6% vol
Colour & clarity - Clear, golden beer with a nice white head
Scent - Floral with notes of citrus and apple
Taste - Fresh, soft, full-bodied with a fruity not bitter finish and a final sour point
Good to know
Cooling and storing tips
- Always place bottles cool and upright, otherwise the yeast at the bottom can mix into the beer.
- Optimal temperature is +/- 7 °C
- Always use a degreased, rinsed and dry custom glass
- Take your time and pour the beer into the glass at a 45° angle
- Don't let it foam over
- Prefer not to use yeast? Leave about 1 cm of beer (with yeast residue) in the bottle