De Koperen Markies
The first "Koperen Markies" that we launched on the market in 2017 is an amber-coloured triple of 9% vol.
This TRIPEL is brewed on the basis of 5 different types of grain & malt and 3 hop varieties.
Style - Amber-coloured speciality beer
Alcohol percentage - 9% vol
Colour & clarity - Clear, golden beer with a nice white head
Scent - Rich malt aroma
Taste - Harmonious, smooth and flavourful beer with hints of fruit
Good to know
Cooling and storing tips
- Always place bottles cool and upright, otherwise the yeast at the bottom can mix into the beer.
- Optimal temperature is +/- 7 °C
- Always use a degreased, rinsed and dry custom glass
- Take your time and pour the beer into the glass at a 45° angle
- Don't let it foam over
- Prefer not to use yeast? Leave about 1 cm of beer (with yeast residue) in the bottle